COVERWORX RECREATIONAL ARCHITECTURE
Coverworx 10 Year Limited Warranty
Coverworx-Recreational Architecture, a division of Ross and Barr, Inc. (hereinafter “Coverworx”) warrants that the structure or product purchased will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for period of ten (10) years from the delivery date. The entire liability of Coverworx and its suppliers, and the exclusive remedy shall be for Coverworx to repair and replace materials found to be defective. The repair or replacement of materials shall be at the expense of Coverworx. This limited warranty is void if any damage has resulted from abnormal use, abuse, accident, vandalism, poor installation, lack of maintenance, misapplication, service or modifications by someone other than Coverworx or its suppliers. This warranty excludes color fading within ten (10) nautical miles of any area retaining salt water or brackish water. Any replacement part under warranty is warranted for the remaining original warranty period or 1 year, whichever is longer.
In the event of a defect claim, Coverworx shall be notified in writing within (thirty) 30 days from discovery, no later than thirty (30) days from the receipt of the notice. Coverworx management will determine whether to repair or replace defective materials and respond in writing to advise how Coverworx will proceed on the warranty claim. Coverworx disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose for the product and any accompanying materials required for installation. Coverworx will not be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the product, regardless of whether notification of such damages has been given.
Quality Assurance Facts
- Coverworx-Recreational Architecture is a division of Ross & Barr, Inc. The highly experienced management and fabrication team at Ross and Barr, Inc. has been manufacturing prefabricated shelter and canopy structures since 1987. We have time tested quality standing structures all over the world.
- Although we have material suppliers located across the country, we design, fabricate and deliver our cover structures from one source location, our production plant located at 11800 East 9 Mile Road in Warren, MI 48089.
- We have on staff and under our employment a full time quality assurance manager with more than 20 years experience.
- Coverworx carries a 5-year warranty on all of our cover structure products.
- All of our steel cover structure products are manufactured specifically to AISC standards for steel fabrication.
- All of our talented welders are AWS certified as well as our on-staff weld inspector.
- All of our metal roof panels are Kynar 500 finished and pre-cut prior to installation. We include all hardware, trim and end closure material as need to complete the structure.
- In addition to our talented staff of design professionals available to assist you daily, Coverworx utilizes more than 10 certified licensed engineers located across the country to size structural members, verify local requirements, and assure design integrity to every Coverworx structure delivered. Engineer stamped drawings and calculations are available for any structure going anywhere