Skip to content
Coverworx Quality Assurance Facts
- Coverworx-Recreational Architecture is a division of Ross & Barr, Inc. The highly experienced management and fabrication team at Ross and Barr, Inc. has been manufacturing prefabricated shelter and canopy structures since 1987. We have time tested quality standing structures all over the world.
- Although we have material suppliers located across the country, we design, fabricate and deliver our cover structures from one source location, our production plant located at 11800 East 9 Mile Road in Warren, MI 48089.
- We have on staff and under our employment a full time quality assurance manager with more than 20 years experience.
- Coverworx carries a 5-year warranty on all of our cover structure products.
- All of our steel cover structure products are manufactured specifically to AISC standards for steel fabrication.
- All of our talented welders are AWS certified as well as our on-staff weld inspector.
- All of our metal roof panels are Kynar 500 finished and pre-cut prior to installation. We include all hardware, trim and end closure material as need to complete the structure.
- In addition to our talented staff of design professionals available to assist you daily, Coverworx utilizes more than 10 certified licensed engineers located across the country to size structural members, verify local requirements, and assure design integrity to every Coverworx structure delivered. Engineer stamped drawings and calculations are available for any structure going anywhere